Saturday, December 1, 2012

Comic Shopping

     Hi everyone, today started my Christmas shopping and already I've picked up a couple of complete continued stories, a few collections of summer annuals and some special one-shots that I'm giving to friends.  Well of course I am, most of my real friends collect comics like me so what else would I get them?

     The best thing about this plan, I love shopping for comics and know where to look.  Since I still have a whole lot of comics, first I go through my collection and figure out what my friends would like.

     I've already picked up stuff for the kids next door and two pals, with plenty of time left.  I suppose I should cut this short and give you readers time to head out for some shopping of your own.

     Take care and adopt a comic today.

1 comment:

  1. Easily, the publish is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise!

    ReplyDelete